When data of a personal nature have to be provided to use or request a service, the Users guarantee that such data are truthful, accurate, authentic and current. Users are obliged to keep data up to date to ensure they reflect reality at all times.
Collection of data, purpose, basis for legitimacy and storage periods
The User may contact Walmeric using the form provided for this purpose on the Website. To do so, the User must provide Walmeric with information on the reason for the consultation, his or her name and surname, geographic area from which the consultation is made, email and phone number, as well as identification of his or her company and number of employees.
- Walmeric will use these data in responding to the consultation and to contact the User.
- The legal basis for the processing of this kind of personal data is User’s consent.
- The period for which the data are stored for this purpose shall be one year, unless other periods are applicable.
2. Request for Demo
Through this form the User of the Website may request a trial of the services provided by Walmeric, for which the User will have to provide his or her proof of identity and contact data.
- >Walmeric will process these data to handle the request for a trial and implement it.
- The legal basis for processing this kind of personal data is based the execution of the requested demo.
- The period for which the data are stored will be adequate to handle the request and after this, for one more year.
3. Membership of the Partner programme
Through this form the User of the Website may become a distributor of Walmeric products, for which he or she will have to provide proof of identity and of his or her company, as well as contact information.
- Walmeric will process the data for the purpose of contacting the User, and where necessary, to initiate a contractual relationship.
- The legal basis for this contact is user’s consent, and where a contractual relationship has been formalised the basis for processing the data would be the performance of said contract.
- The storage period of the data shall be one year after the contact, unless a contractual relationship is initiated whose period shall be appropriate for complying with the contractual obligations, and in any case, up to five years more for tax processes and to cover any possible liability, unless other periods are applicable.
4. Downloads of material
The User may ask to download free content such as ebooks. The data shall be processed for the purpose of handling and managing the request. Given that this content is free and its purpose is to publicise Walmeric’s products and services, based on our legitimate interest, we may send you information by email on the products and services provided by Walmeric, unless you indicate to the contrary by clicking here or sending an email to email@example.com.
- The legal basis for the processing of data of this kind is consent.
- The data will be stored for one year.
Users may, if they wish, submit their identification and email address in order to receive periodic information on marketing and Walmeric content, as well as other information we publish on our Blog.
- The legal basis for the processing of data of this kind is the User’s consent.
- The period for storing the data will be the time that the User remains as a subscriber in our system for sending Newsletters.
- The User may also cancel his or her subscription to the Newsletter at any time, either through the link included in each of the commercial communications, or by contacting Walmeric at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Job offers
The User may present his or her application for vacancies to form part of the Walmeric team. The data transmitted will be processed to handle the User’s job application, and manage his or her participation in the Walmeric’s present and future selection processes.
- The legal basis for processing this data is the User’s consent.
- The data will be stored for 24 months.
A registered user may make comments on the Walmeric blog. In this case the User’s data will be processed for the purpose of handling the publication of comments and opinions on the Walmeric blog.
- The basis of legitimacy will be User consent.
- The User’s comments will remain permanently on the Website unless their erasure is requested.
- The emails will never be made public, and only the name used as a nick will be visible.
The Website has technology available to install files known as cookies on the equipment used to access and navigate on the Website. Most of the cookies may be blocked or disabled at any time using the configuration options on the browser. For more information, see our cookies policy.
- The legal basis for processing data of this kind is the User’s consent.
- The data storage period will depend on the type of cookie involved.
Advertising purposes and special processing
1. Advertising for Customers
A customer is understood to be a natural person or legal entity that buys Walmeric products or services. In this case, Walmeric may send this person advertising for its services, such as news and information or offers related to the products or services bought or similar. The legal basis of the processing such data is Walmeric’s legitimate interest in maintaining the commercial relationship with the customer. If you do not want us to send you this information, you can object at the time of entering into a contract with Walmeric, or at any time by writing to email@example.com.
2. Advertising to Users
If Users expressly authorise it, Walmeric may send advertising for its products or services, such as for example news and information on the products or services offered. Users may revoke this consent whenever they wish by email firstname.lastname@example.org or through any other means designed for this purpose that has been included in the communications submitted. The legal basis for the processing of data of this kind is the User’s consent.
The data will be stored for the period for which the User remains registered in our systems for sending advertising, or 24 months from the last time that the User interacts with Walmeric.
3. Exercising User rights
Users may revoke consent to the processing of their data, and exercise their rights to access, rectification, erasure, portability, objection and restriction to the treatment at any time, notifying Walmeric of this through an email sent to email@example.com, or indicating this wish to the postal address indicated above, specifying as a reference “Data Protection”. In both cases, the notification must be accompanied by any official document that proves identity, to prevent access to the data by third parties. Finally, the User may communicate any modification or request cancellation in writing to any of the addresses provided.
The User may present a claim before the supervisory authority at any time.